- Accommodation services
- Contacts and locations
- Continence Resource Centre
- DHS DAIP
- Disability and Reform Division
- Disability at sa.gov.au
- Domiciliary Equipment Service
- Engagement and consultation
- Future Changes
- Highgate Park
- Independent Living Centre
- Safe Work Instructions
- State Disability Inclusion Plan
DHS Disability Access and Inclusion Plan (DAIP)
The Department of Human Services (DHS) has drafted a Disability Access and Inclusion Plan (DAIP) that supports the State Disability Inclusion Plan.
Our DAIP sets out the actions we will enforce over the next four years to improve the accessibility and inclusiveness of our services and supports.
- Draft DHS DAIP
- Draft DHS DAIP in Easy Read (PDF 6.0 MB)
- Alternative formats or languages upon request.
We would like your feedback
Before we complete our DAIP, we seek your feedback in relation to the actions we have listed. We especially would like to hear from:
- people with disability who access our services and supports
- people supporting people with disability
- our workers and contractors
- workers from the disability sector
- the community.
How to give feedback
- Complete the Draft DAIP online survey (5 to 10 mins)
- Complete the Draft DAIP online survey in Easy Read
- Complete the Draft DAIP print version in Easy Read (PDF 1.2 MB)
- Email us at email@example.com
- Phone 8415 4383
- Write to us at: Disability Reform, Department of Human Services, Riverside Centre, GPO Box 292, Adelaide, SA 5001
- Meet with us. We will ensure social distancing measures are in place to keep everyone safe.
We are committed to ensuring our services and supports are accessible and inclusive for people with disability and your feedback will help us understand the things we need to do.
The COVID-19 pandemic has limited the ways we can consult with our clients and the community. We encourage you to share this consultation with your friends, family and other networks.
Feedback will be open until 4 September 2020.
We will report on how your feedback helped shape our DAIP. All feedback is confidential and will not be provided to a third party.
The final DHS DAIP is scheduled for release in late October 2020.
Phone our Disability and Inclusion team on 8415 4383 if you would like more information.
The information in this publication can be provided in an alternative format or another language on request.
Arabic / العربية
Chinese Simplified / 简体中文
Dari / دری
Nepali / नेपाली
Vietnamese / Tiếng Việt
Page last updated : 22 Jul 2020